My Girls Are Here!

well there out and so far so good, no trouble at all, but there pains to get pics of now there out :lol: too busy exploring :rolleyes:

Sounds brilliant! Lovely girls, too :wub:
One day, I'd like to have six brightly coloured female bettas in my biorb. I think that'd be really nice :D

A few pics of them in there new home, a planted 125l with 7 other girls and various other fish

still need a few name suggestions :good: (only 3 of the 7 are named too)

Nameless (twins :lol: )
GEDC1073.jpg

GEDC1053.jpg

Tinkerbell
GEDC1057.jpg

with Mia
GEDC1054.jpg

Dragon and Mia:
GEDC1046.jpg

Angel:
GEDC1045.jpg

am going to cal her Tinkerbell due to her green and yellow :lol: now its the blues the dragon and 4 of my other girls need naming :rolleyes:

Glad they turned up safely. Angel really is a stunner! Did you get them from e-bay? as I'm sure I recognize two girls with fin damage as being on there the other day! If they are Roxy's fish then she has so many gorgeous bettas advertised. I had a male arrive from her today. He was listed as a metallic red-purple and he is super!

I also got 6 new girls today. I supply my lfs with young bn plecos. They always ask me if I want any other fish in return, but I always decline. Until today!

Still got to think of names for my 7 new additions. My boy is in a 40 litre tank. He currently has 5 baby platys and 5 baby bns in there with him that are waiting to go to their new home. Once they've gone I'm thinking about putting a few aquatic frogs in with him as I've read that they make good tank mates for bettas???

My 6 girls are in my 260litre tank with bn's, platys and a few mollies. They all seem happy and quiet so looking good!

Yes there all from Roxy, her fish are great aren't they, i am now totoally in love with the black female she has listed :lol:

i actually missed out on the white girl i wanted but i never expected this girl, she emailed me before listing and i instantly fell in love with her :good:

so did i as you can tell :lol: Tinkerbell is now purple and yellow :rolleyes: she's changing colour more than the weather changes :lol:

Oh my gosh, MORE stunning fish...I'm so jealous! :wub: They're absolutely stunning lilfishie! <3 That white one is a diva and she knows it. ;D And she's huge!
All of your fish are so beautiful...I might have to steal some. ;) Hahahaha.

she certainly is huge, only just smaller than my sword and i thought she was big :lol: hope Polo can handle her

Most reactions

Back