My Gallery of fish + Tanks

VipAwwwww those fish are gorgeous! :wub: I have just been searching the site and you seem to have nice fish. You got most of the fish that i would like to own. That blood parrot is gorgeous and the Oscar looks very big! Is that red devil/midas agressive?

mwm said:
Im pretty sure his midas tried to take his finger off :D
Damn right it almost tryed to take my finger off!
Should see the movie i made tonight, it shows just how agressive he is splashing the water around and going nuts when ever he see's my hand on top of the tank, swimming as fast as he can then biteing the window, its really cool im going to try to upload it tomorrow.

-Vip-I will look forward to seeing your video ;)You seem to know alot about fish. how long have you been fish keeping for? Im not sure if you seen my introduction, but i just started a couple of days ago when i walked passed these little cups with fish inside them [fighting fish] i felt sorry for him/her so i bought it i feel in love with its colours. I also bought him a standard 1 footer to give him abit more room to spread his fins :p made it all pretty fed him some blood worms and he seems very happy! Although when i gradually get used to fish and learn abit more about them i would love to get into the fish that you have such as that giant Oscar and that cut little Blood Parrot :wub: Where abouts in the world are you at? Im in Melbourne........

MONiQUE
:*

Your wrong :p I was just walking around Highpoint and i seen them sitting there in cups.Your the first Melbourne guy i have meet off here most are in America etc good to have somone close by ;)

MONiQUE :*

Ahh pets paradise, yeah i go there when ever im at highpoint to take a look around to bad there isnt much there. You might think its bad keeping them in those little cups but hey they do sell rather fast.

oh god don't get me started on Pets Paradise.... :angry:

wheres the vid Vip?

DD

VIP yer i totally understand that they are naturally found in puddles but i got a soft heart for animals :wub: so i thought a 1 foot comparing to a cup would be abit more comfortable :p So tell me how you learnt so much about fish?

Brought a Blue fighter one day along with a 1 foot tank, then all the sudden i had a 75g tank, then a 125g, 180g, 2 55g's and then i did somthing dumb and brought a 500g tank. One day i brought my first cichlid it was a Jewel Cichlid witch was getting bashed by alot of males in the tank, when i walked up to the tank she stopped fighting them turned and looked at me so i brought her right away. First thing she did was attacj a gourami that picked on her so i though man this fish is cool!! then the next thing you know im looking up on the net about cichlids and where there from and so on. So yeah thats about it, i do have more cichlids than this but i just havnt got a camera to take pictures of them yet. I have a Female Red Terror, Texas, Salvini and a Green Terror witch are all cichlids.

I know wat u mean by the i bought a betta then alot of other tanks for some reason, I started with a betta bowl and 5 months later... 1g betta tank, 1-5g, 1-20g, 1-55g, Hopefully ill sell the 55g though.....and get a 130g+ :shifty:

VIP your going to have to take me to all you fish spots?or is that a secret :p You have beautifull fish. Whats your name so i dont call you VIP all the time? :dunno:

MONiQUE :*

I can tell you were to go for good prices around St.Albans and Braybrook there also a place in the city near the vic market if the other 2 spots are to far for you

Most reactions

Back