DSCF1995.jpg

DSCF1999.jpg

DSCF2000.jpg

DSCF2001.jpg

My betta.. (no name yet)

DSCF1992.jpg

DSCF2002.jpg

DSCF2003.jpg

and I dont what this fish is called. The guy at me lfs let me have it for free..

DSCF1997.jpg

Beautiful fish! I sure do love angels, they have been a great fish to keep.

Your unknown fish looks like a golden wonder killi also known as a golden panchax, also cool fish.

It looks like you have some koi or goldfish in there and I know someone would bring it up if I didn't, but typically they are not to be kept with tropical fish, they might be better getting rehomed in a cold water tank or pond. Koi and goldfish get quite large, are a bit messy, and require colder water and different water conditions than most tropical community fish.

How big is your tank? Do I see a Ram and pacus in some of the pics? Also way cool fish. You have great taste in fish and nice tank! :good:

Beautiful fish! I sure do love angels, they have been a great fish to keep.

Your unknown fish looks like a golden wonder killi also known as a golden panchax, also cool fish.

It looks like you have some koi or goldfish in there and I know someone would bring it up if I didn't, but typically they are not to be kept with tropical fish, they might be better getting rehomed in a cold water tank or pond. Koi and goldfish get quite large, are a bit messy, and require colder water and different water conditions than most tropical community fish.

How big is your tank? Do I see a Ram and pacus in some of the pics? Also way cool fish. You have great taste in fish and nice tank! :good:

Oh yes I do have two koi in there. I will be giving them to a relative soon who is building a pond.

I have a 30-35 gal. tank. Im not sure.. cause my friend gave it to me..

yeah you did see a Blue Ram there is actually 2 in there. I didnt get any clear pictures of them thats why I didnt post any..lol
I know I will need to upgrade my angel fish to a bigger tank as soon as they get bigger.. I will be doing that soon also..

Thanks for commenting.!!

I dunno how many you have but silver dollars need to be in a group of around 5 and they get big.

Nice tank looks good. The koi will get big ur tank is a bit overstocked.

Most reactions

Back