My fish/Bed room

Sky042 said:
that tank on the upper right looks mighty bright and a different light spectrum. Whats the story on that one?
That tank has a green tinge to bring out green cloration (plants), The 55 does have a pinkish red light, but it makes the fish look awesome, the serpaes, badis, and other fish with reddish coloration. The 20g long quarantine has a light that brings out blue. They really add to the color of my fish :thumbs:

WOW! Holy Plants, dwarfs! The tanks look very good!! I love your room with all the tanks! Great job!

I wish my room could be like that. I have the space but since my room was added on if I go over the one tank (even a ten gallon) the power shorts out since I have less electricity that everybody else in my household. :kewlpics:

YES finally another person from Wisconsin!!! :)

I wish my room could be like that. I have the space but since my room was added on if I go over the one tank (even a ten gallon) the power shorts out since I have less electricity that everybody else in my household. :kewlpics:

lol! Thats too funny! I used to have my tanks in my bedroom when I lived alone. I loved falling asleep to the sound of the filters. :p

YES finally another person from Wisconsin!!! :)

Guess that makes three of us, huh? ;)

hello there what i wonderful bedroom you have i have got to do with a 100 litre tank and thats it in my bedroom as the wife would despair of me ... looks good

nice bedroom you have there :) and very nice tanks too!!! :thumbs:

OTOS!!! :D

Attachments

• Andrew__s_tanks_2_009__2_.jpg
    Andrew__s_tanks_2_009__2_.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 19

Most reactions

Back