My Dog Licks The Tank

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

meee

Reaction score
my dog lick's the tank is this normal sumtimes when fish swim up to him he try's biteing them and leavs drippel all over the tank glass :lol: lol lol v

I see people on busses licking the windows, so i dont think a dog licking a fish tank is anything to worry about.

My cat demands her share of the flake fish food every day. Whenever I feed the fish she appears from nowhere and has to have some - she loves it! :lol:

...or.... just let the dog lick the tank...

or if you dont like that, call victoria stilwell....

or you could just discipline the dog. its like them owners that just let there dam dog bark all day in the garden, i have a dog and i dont mind him barking when we have a play fight or someones at the door, but its dam annoying any other time

just by a water bottle squirter, ever time he does it squirt a bit of water. you will be amazed how effective a squirt of water is. if he associates the tank licking with a squirt of water he will soon stop, but you need to keep it up, any break will confuse him.

Spray with sour apple repellant....they hate it. You can get anti chewing sprays that are sour apple "flavour".

That would annoy me so much, I hate water marks on the glass never mind dog saliva marks!

Most reactions

Back