My Discus Show Tank

I used a camera this time.....but am a naff photographer!

Attachments

• Tank 18.jpg
    Tank 18.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 88
  • Tank 17.jpg
    Tank 17.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Tank 16.jpg
    Tank 16.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 94
  • Tank 15.jpg
    Tank 15.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 117
Amazing!
Looks beautiful i bet its very relaxing to watch?

wow I love this tank it looks amazing and you can tell you have put a load of effort into it. Its what I wanted to achieve with my discus tank this year but cash problems stopped that

One day I will have a discus set up like yours, well done :good:

wow I love this tank it looks amazing and you can tell you have put a load of effort into it. Its what I wanted to achieve with my discus tank this year but cash problems stopped that

I feel you mate! I lived in UK, and had a similar set up, and it was silly expensive to buy good fish and keep everything good. Now, due to my work I am living in Thailand(and will be here for a long time) and I am super lucky, as it is a fish keepers dream. Not only can I find good inexpensive fish, but everything else is so much cheaper than UK. I will never forget how fortunate I am here. At the same time I still work hard on my tanks, so that they look good and the fish are happy. I have kept fish since I was 11 years old, and it never gets boring...... Love it!
biggrin.gif
Best hobby ever!

I feel you mate! I lived in UK, and had a similar set up, and it was silly expensive to buy good fish and keep everything good. Now, due to my work I am living in Thailand(and will be here for a long time) and I am super lucky, as it is a fish keepers dream. Not only can I find good inexpensive fish, but everything else is so much cheaper than UK. I will never forget how fortunate I am here. At the same time I still work hard on my tanks, so that they look good and the fish are happy. I have kept fish since I was 11 years old, and it never gets boring...... Love it!
biggrin.gif
Best hobby ever!

Im with you there mate been keeping them 21 years since I was 15 and Im the same getting more interested as time goes by and have so many set ups to aspire to

the lightings fantastic

the silver tips look nice and Im sure they add movement to the tank. the bright blue discus looks stunning

the lightings fantastic

the silver tips look nice and Im sure they add movement to the tank. the bright blue discus looks stunning

You are spot on buddy, those little silver tips have been constantly swimming back and forth along the back of the tank. So entertaining, yet have not bothered the other fish one bit. I didn't even plan to get any fish today. My girlfriend spotted them in the shop and wanted them, and what a great choice........ She'll be wanting her own tank soon!
laugh.gif

It looks even better now! I'm so jealous because I can't scape for nuts. :no:

Most reactions

Back