My crappy fish

babsrocks

Reaction score
We were playing with the movie feature on my digital cam. We shot the platies in my quarentine tank. The quality isn't great, but it's a bit amusing.
Take a look at my crappy fish.

Click here

reason for edit: I did the link wrong

rofl......... :sick: WOW HOLY ISH WOW :sick: dude ur fish is crappy. never get rid of that vid send its to americas funniest animals for something. rofl . :rofl: dude u will never get another shot like that E V E R. rofl

nice video :D

those are some long long strands of poo -_- :rolleyes: sorry i notice the weirdest things, but i've never seen a fish poo a strand that long! :blink:

cutecotton said:
nice video :D

those are some long long strands of poo -_- :rolleyes: sorry i notice the weirdest things, but i've never seen a fish poo a strand that long! :blink:
Yeah, I had never seen that before either. I took that video soon after I got them. I think it might have been a combo of stress from being moved and maybe I was using a different food than the LFS. But they are now pooping normal. :)

my platies are ALWAYS carrying streamers like that along after them! Not very becoming for the girls. I reckon the only pause they have from producing poops is when they are giving birth. They cant do both at once..........surely??? :huh: :sick:

Most reactions

Back