My Completed Mbuna Aqarium (nearly!)

So you two are Canadian?

Cannock is in the UK Jolly :D

I got sent pics last night of NW new fish, not completely sure if this is the 'direct shipment' as no saulosi presnet.

@kingkenny, i'd admire your tank, full of 'unusual speices' i got a pair of tropheops last month which are a little different - have you thought of these as a stocking option? :D

Ahh! Thanks, Dru. We have Cannuks (spelling is probably wrong) in Canada. They are French Canadian.

No most definitely UK based. Thanks for the tank comments it makes the effort worthwhile.

Yeah later on this week I believe. Should be good additions to the tank.

Now getting the eels tomorrow. Will post a few pictures as and when.

Also getting 4 Melanochromis dialeptos and 3 Labeotropheus Fuelleborni Chindunga Rocks.

All wild 8)

:good: goodluck catching them in such a large tank..

when i first started out i had a fire eel in with mine, but then trying to catch him.... lol you think fish are quick, as mentioned by ferris, they can also bury themselves.

They also like to get out of the tank, thruogh the SMALLEST gap possible so heres fingers crossed that yours will be fine :D

Maybe you should photograph the eels in the bag before you let them go otherwise you might not be quick enough to take piccies of them :D

I use hang on tanks to acclimate. It works great to take those first pic. Looking forward to seeing those eels.

Most reactions

Back