My Bettas

Whisper Odinsky

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
this was the first picture of him, but my bowl looks a tad more lively now.
Picture%2014.jpg

he is nameless.. i do take any and all suggestions.

and this guy (who needs a new home rather then this warzone, and yes.. he ate that neon..) is nameless as well.

Picture%2074.jpg

both are very gentle, and real beauties. :)

last one
(what am i gonna call this guy?)

*edit - needed to use the lid (and ofcourse add holes) from a margarine tub because my cats kept pulling off the doily and elastic. :crazy:

Attachments

• Picture_25.jpg
    Picture_25.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 57
Since he's white, think of something that is heavenly (Like a white betta) and it white. Like 'Mist', or "Cloud", or "Bubbles", or something a little more manly, "White Chocolate" LOL :lol: Or, 'Ghost', "Glass', and 'Air'....get the general idea? Hope this helps
Ron

stunning white betta Whisper :wub: :wub: , very beautiful , the other one is lovely too :nod:

isn't he just ?
We found this gem and the LFS that we get everything at... I was browsing along, and this guy totally floored me, i had never, ever seen a betta like this. His body has a tint of pink- i call it a very manly pink. :nod:
I noticed he has a bump on his one side, it hasn't gotten bigger or smaller, its just there, a perfect round bump. :sad: He's had it since we purchased him, we've had him not even for 1 month, But boy oh boy, he is special.
thankyou for the kind words. :)

Very beautiful! I had a white one like that. He died about a year ago for some reason... Some fungus or other that also got into my other betta's tank from cleaning... I was inexperienced. All right, I'm still inexperienced. Anyway, I named mine Gandalf the White!

Laurie

Most reactions

Back