My Bettas

LimpyFins said:
i'm not a huge fan of bettas
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
How can this be??? :lol: that's the best part about a betta.....they're not huge fans of bettas either, ya gotta love a fish who has zero tolerance :wub: :p

wuvmybetta said:
How can this be??? :lol: that's the best part about a betta.....they're not huge fans of bettas either, ya gotta love a fish who has zero tolerance :wub: :p
yes, you've gotta love a fish that's filled with self-hatred. next thing you know, he's gonna be in seedy bars partaking in all sorts of unsafe behaviors. it'll be Far From Heaven with bettas instead of Dennis Quaid.

For the white one hows about Blizzard,Frosty,or Misty.For the blue Moonlight.Best names i could think of luve your bettas nice pics. :hyper:

friday i was at the mall, and popped into a LFS to get me some algae waffers (not for me, but for my corys) :p and i was trying to hurry past the horrible betta cups, when something caught my eye.

bta2.jpg

this guy, hate the camera, and just will not sit still! he is unnamed still, but oh, what a beauty!!

*edit-
once i finally get some sun around here, i can get better photos! :blink:

Attachments

• bta1.jpg
    bta1.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 44
:p :thumbs: Snowflake and Chester. That's all I gotta say about the name game! :fish:

Most reactions

Back