My Betta

Oh yeah, 24" tall vase, great for fish that breathes air and, funnily enough, swims left and right. Whats the diameter, 3" or something silly like that?

Thanks for the clarification. I didn't know the difference between male or female bettas.

She is a he

Geez what a bashing I am taking for wanting to share a photo. Nevemind, I think I know as much about keeping my own fish and while I appreciate your comments not a nice way to wake up on Saturday. To heck with it. Yes I am feeling a bit bashed on oh well I wil get over it and keep my fish to myself.

Oh yeah, 24" tall vase, great for fish that breathes air and, funnily enough, swims left and right. Whats the diameter, 3" or something silly like that?

Jolaf your fish looks happy to me and if he is thriving dont worry!
I went to a centre today and they sell fish and have certificates all over the walls saying what these people were qualified in (all fish certificates)... lots of fish in tanks were in a bad way. One betta was almost dead covered in white spot and fins torn to shreds..at least your fish is loved. Dont be bothered! Be happy! :D :fish:

Your betta is really pretty.Thanks for sharing the pic of him. I know people are giving you ideas for a bigger place for him.Here's what I've found for some of mine.
you can get plastic containers rubbermaid/sterlite they are like 1- 2 gallon sizes for $1.00 at walmart. I've kept several males in these...It really gives them alot of swimming space. Kind of like shoe box size. I keep them in these if i don't have a tank space setup for them.
The critter keepers here are $4.99 at our walmart.

Geez what a bashing I am taking for wanting to share a photo. Nevemind, I think I know as much about keeping my own fish and while I appreciate your comments not a nice way to wake up on Saturday. To heck with it. Yes I am feeling a bit bashed on oh well I wil get over it and keep my fish to myself.

[/quote]

We are only telling you whats good for ur Fish thats all
here at TFF we like to help each other

Then i suggest inquiring questions as to what type of environment the fish is in before trying to tell a person they are doing something incorrectly. Its ok I know my fish loves its surroundings. Anyway I got two new mini goldfish today. They are orange one is orange and white. I am uploading the photo here Any godo names would be grateful :)

[/quote]

Oops here is the photo.

Then i suggest inquiring questions as to what type of environment the fish is in before trying to tell a person they are doing something incorrectly. Its ok I know my fish loves its surroundings. Anyway I got two new mini goldfish today. They are orange one is orange and white. I am uploading the photo here Any godo names would be grateful :)

[/quote]

Attachments

• goldie_2.jpg
    goldie_2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 40
You mean you got a young goldfish? There's no such thing as a "mini" goldfish....

No one is trying to bash you, we are simply trying to inform you of what is best for your fish and it gets a little frustrating when people are unwilling to listen to good advice.

She is a he

Ok I concede thank you for your advice. I enjoy the TFF and have never gotten any rude response so I must be forgiven this time.

You mean you got a young goldfish? There's no such thing as a "mini" goldfish....

No one is trying to bash you, we are simply trying to inform you of what is best for your fish and it gets a little frustrating when people are unwilling to listen to good advice.

To me mini is anything smaller at adult age of 2.5 inches.

thats not a mini goldfish sheesh.......................................................... its a migget duh

Ya, no such thing as mini goldfish. That's specifically an Oranda? I think it is. I've seen those things grow fast!

your betta is real pretty.

the goldfish is a lionhead and can grow up to 10 inches.

That also appears to be a tropical tank... Sheesh, I think you should maybe learn a bit more about tanks... The vase may be two gallons, but it is the equivalent of you having a 500square foot room with a 1ft square floor.... And your only oxygen supply right at the top.

OMG!, that is a tropical tank that shouldnt be happening- even the most unexpierienced fish keepers will tell you that jar is not big enough

Most reactions

Back