My Betta

jolaf

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Here is lollipop my purple betta taken with my new dig cam :)

Attachments

• purple_betta.jpg
    purple_betta.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 59
Pretty betta :) But you may want to consider moving him into a larger container...they have 1 gal kritter keepers at Walmart for only $5! :thumbs:

Nice betta! Very pretty... ummm, purple betta. :)
Isnt bamboo fully submerged in water NOT good? I may be wrong but i dont think the bamboo will grow if its completely under water. Wouldn't that also harm the betta???

Pretty betta :) But you may want to consider moving him into a larger container...they have 1 gal kritter keepers at Walmart for only $5! :thumbs:

Really? Where? My Walmart sells one gallons for $10.99, not $5.
You must be thinking of there aquaview 1 gallon tanks they have kritter keepers there but not sure how much they are but there cheaper than $10.99

I didn't think you could keep bamboo + bettas together...

It looks small but i actually a two gallon tal vase with a bamboo in it. I was using my closeup on the camra

that betta looks royal blue to me and isnt that tank too small how many g does it hold

I have had that betta in the same environment for over a year. He has never been so happy. The bamboo I have had in my 30G fishtank for 6 months and it is thriving also.

Nice betta! Very pretty... ummm, purple betta. :)
Isnt bamboo fully submerged in water NOT good? I may be wrong but i dont think the bamboo will grow if its completely under water. Wouldn't that also harm the betta???

Well bettas like to go left and right not just up and down he will apprciate the space and it looks like 1g which is enough space for it. The thing your betta is in looks only like 1/2g

It is a two gallon 24 inch tall vase and yes it is bamboo. I am a fishkeeper who always obeys the inch per gallon rule. Don't worry everyone this betta is my pride an joy an dshe is very well kept with bamboo for a long time. And yes the bamboo does grow when fully submerged and creates quite a nice environment for the fish.

wow ur cup looks every small and is that a magic bamboo???

She can go around and up and down trust me when i say this :)

Well bettas like to go left and right not just up and down he will apprciate the space and it looks like 1g which is enough space for it. The thing your betta is in looks only like 1/2g

You know I first had this in my community tank where he was definned so I moved her into her own vase adn all grew back and she is vividly happy :)

Most reactions

Back