my betta imbellis tank

The June FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

the second plakat looks like darth maul from Starwars I the phantom menace..if you havent seen it google darth maul and yould see why i say the second one looks like him

Oh My God! If you think those those fish are ugly, I'd be happy to take them off your hands. LOL :whistle:

I :wub: all of your fish. Especially the purples, and that maroon and mauve guy.
:drool:

ari said:
bkk_group said:
wat dee krub ari, nice collection ;)
sawadee krab...hahaha..im not a thai...but nice to meet u anyway...cheers! :fun:
yah i know, but since you are located in bkk you must be used to it now ;)

50 said:
the second plakat looks like darth maul from Starwars I the phantom menace..if you havent seen it google darth maul and yould see why i say the second one looks like him
yea, yea ...i agreed now that u mention it ...he sure need a light sabre i suppose :lol:
btw....have u found a partner for your graduation dance? ...No???...might wanna consider me :fun:

ManyFISH4Me said:
Oh My God! If you think those those fish are ugly, I'd be happy to take them off your hands. LOL :whistle:

I :wub: all of your fish. Especially the purples, and that maroon and mauve guy.
:drool:
actually those fishes could be bought from Aquabid....at a throat cutting price mind u. i got those for less ....very much less, something like a quarter from what Aquabid is asking.
Sorry sellers from Aquabid...the world should know the truth :hey:

bkk_group said:
ari said:
bkk_group said:
wat dee krub ari, nice collection ;)
sawadee krab...hahaha..im not a thai...but nice to meet u anyway...cheers! :fun:
yah i know, but since you are located in bkk you must be used to it now ;)
yea , i got mistaken for a thai on a daily basis :look: btw im sure u had a couple of trips to thailand yourself huh? give me a jingle the next time u raid the Plakats in thailand.

Most reactions

Back