My best shot ever!!!

George Farmer

ad aqua
Reaction score
I've just taken this pic with my cheap 2 megapixel camera. I've even impressed myself this time, and yes, it is my own work (unlike someone we could mention).

I've just altered the contrast, brightness and focus a little on MS Picture It 2002.

What do you think?

Attachments

• card.JPG
    card.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 65
definately a great shot, I think we all know how hard it is to catch a good picture of neons.

:clap:

That's a magazine cover shot if ever I saw one - good effort.

Thanks guys - Konrad, they're Cardinals, didn't you read the title!! LOL

Lateral Line - I feel honored, a complement from someone so knowledgeable. :D

haha oh right, cardinals. I'm just used to saying neons because everybody knows what a neon tetra is -_-

Magazine cover indeed :nod:

:hyper: That's an awesome picture! The red and blue from the cardinals looks great with the green plants in the backround! :nod:

Neons are pretty common-- but cardinals are way more popular for the really great tanks . . . for good reason!! Beautiful fish g225, I wish I could find some cardinals around here, they're so much prettier than neons. My LFs have good reasons though-- cardinals die too easily in the shop or in shipping. :sad:

tear-scar said:
...cardinals die too easily in the shop or in shipping. :sad:
but don't neons as well?

Great pic gf225! :D All the colours look so bright and compliment each other very nicely! And is that cabomba caroliniana growing on the right?

Great picture! I have neons and I've taken hundreds of their pictures. None of them came out right - always out of focus. There's something about their colors that really confuses the focus of my camera...

Discomafia said:
tear-scar said:
...cardinals die too easily in the shop or in shipping.  :sad:
but don't neons as well?
yeah neons are fragile too-- but we breed more of them and cardinals are even more fragile than the neons . . .

Most reactions

Back