My Beautiful New Betta! :o)

Thank you! :)

Those pictures dont really do him justice to be honest, he is stunning really!! When i get him into another tank ill try and get some really clear pics of him, i love his colour!!! Anyone know if that has a specific name by the way or just green with white bits? lol

Jess

He looks like a butterfly pattern to me, but some might not consider it a true butterfly pattern because it's kind of splotchy where it blends into the white. Either way, he's still very handsome. :fun:

Yeah, his pattern isn't "perfect"... I think it adds to his character! :p

I dont feel so bad for buying him on impulse now!! I thought i may have come home with some mutt worth about £1!lol I paid £6! :D

Jess said:
Ok, got some pics of him flaring!!! Id taken Arnie out of his tank and put him in a bag while i scrubbed his algae covered tank!!! At first i put him in Dennis's tank - Bad idea ppl!! Dennis tried to eat him thru the bag! :D lol So i put the bag next to the tank and managed to get a couple of pics of him flaring! Got One half-decent one of Arnie too! he may be a plain on VT but he looks AMAZING when he flares... I love him even more now!! lol

Anyway, back to Dennis, here's a whole load of pics!

First one is of their tanks - Arnie's is all clean again there!lol

bettatanks0809.jpg

For cc - Dennis's colour without the flash!! Its a kind of dark green and white, pretty... i think anyway! :D

denniscolour0809.jpg

Dennis trying to eat Arnie's Bag... lol

dennisarniebag0809.jpg

Sorry about the reflection... think you can make him out!

dennisflare20809.jpg

Last one and unfortunately this was the best i got! lol Kinda minging that you can see straight down his gills though, sorry! lol

dennisflare0809.jpg

Delta?lol

Jess
AWWW!

Im amazed that he came from a normal pet store, and still has an amazing finnage and colour!

Also, you have the same filter and tank as i have! only i have a heater in there aswell, to keep my betta warm, as this house has climate drops wenever my mum n dad get home, dad likes it cold, n mum likes it roasting, lol.

Isn't he pretty?! :D He's been moved out of that boring plastic thing now! :D He was from quite a posh aquatic centre kinda thing... They do have some really nice bettas in if you go at the right time! Luckily they'd only just got those in so i had a lot to choose from - CTs, VTs, deltas and a spade tail! :D Weird looking fish!

Dennis had the personality tho! lol Im still working on getting better pics of him, his colour just tends to go blurry though, its really hard!

Most reactions

Back