my 450g :) just got it the day before yesterday

:lol: :lol: HOly bejebus that thing is massive, if i had gills i would gladdly move in :p
how much green did that set you back,,,,,if you dont mind me asking?

nice tank. i went out this morning looking for a thermometer for a tank and came home with an other 48x15x12 tank! Mts strikes once again.

What you planning on keeping on yours!

steve-0 said:
:lol: :lol: HOly bejebus that thing is massive, if i had gills i would gladdly move in :p
how much green did that set you back,,,,,if you dont mind me asking?
sure nps... the tank with the filtration and the stand costed me (oh also the heaters and the lights) 3400$

now for cryosis .... cryosis man i am going to add exactly the following species :
2 Gold Saum
1 jack dempsey
1 midas
1 red devil
2 texas
2 convicts
2 salvinis
2 jewel cichlids
1 managuense
1 synspilum
1 synodontis eupterus
1 synodontis angelicus
1 panaque Nigrolineatus
1 Scarlet pleco
and if i find a festae (all are the same size and living together in one 75g right now)

Nice tank! wow, I wish I could afford such a nice tank. I'm still saving for a 10 gallon with all the fixings. . .lol.

ok.........next time hubby says, I think we need to get you a bigger tank.........I'm going to finally agree, and say ok baby....but I want you get that gun you have been wanting too.................after it comes in the mail, then I will show him the pic of :hyper: THAT :hyper:

okay! got some more pics! not only of my 450g but of some other tanks i own :) enjoy and i will happily accept any kind of comments
pics of my tanks

Looks big, but I cannot really tell by those pictures. Wish I could get a bigger one, but have to settle for a 10 gal. :p :p :p

and to think my family thought I was nuts for wanting the 125 gal! Wow that is huge! You will have to post more pics so we can all drool :D

Most reactions

Back