My 30 Gallon

magafish18

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
more recent pics of my tank after i moved somethings around. oh your going to see pacu in there i found a home for them after my friend decied he didnt want them

my whole tank

100_5444.jpg

Right Side

100_5461.jpg

Left Side

100_5462.jpg

Part Of The Rock Tower

100_5451.jpg

Out Of Water

100_5422.jpg

One Of The Pacu

100_5493.jpg

My Male Swordtail

100_5490.jpg

My Rainbow Shark

100_5476.jpg

My Two Angels

100_5478.jpg

There A Little Camera Shy

100_5481.jpg

My Little African.

What you lookin at?

100_5489.jpg

lalala.. hey who are you?

100_5487.jpg

My Youngest Rainbow Checkin Out The Rocks

Hmmm i guess i chould redo the place... Ill take it!

100_5496.jpg

more of my africans

100_5507.jpg

100_5514.jpg

100_5543.jpg

My Rainbow shark

Hey Get Out Of My House!!!

100_5529.jpg

My Pacu again. Im happy he will have a bigger tank soon.

Can I Help You? look in the back buy the rocks you will seen the arfican.

100_5523.jpg

here she is again lookin at her new home.

100_5524.jpg

Those angels are gorgeous. :wub: How big is the Pacu? Will you be moving him to his own tank when he gets bigger? I've seen a huge one at one of my LFS and he was so gorgeous.

:D

thanx everyone the rainbows arent the least bit aggresive to any of my fish my LFS said they whould be but so far nothing has come up. well the pacu is about 7in tall and 9in long when hes big enogh hes going to my Local Zoo who have a 8000 gallon tank the goes out side in the summer and the a door shuts a night to keep them in side uring the winter. thanx the angels where my very frist fry i had and after mom a dad passed away i was left with 45 little guys i raised them the gave them to my LFS and kept to there names are big dan a little ann.

OMG!!! BIG DAN AND LITTLE ANN!!!!!!!! Thats off of that book! "Where the red fern grows"!!! That's my favorite book ever! Those are the dogs names....man that brings back memories

well nice too find someone who loves the book to its so said at the end when they die. :sad: :-( i named the fish that beacuse when i boght them one was male other female. the female was smaller then the male. and i had just read the book i was so sad when little ann died because big dan died :-( :-( :-(

Yeah i Know its so sad when the dogs die! But its cool how they run around the tree to keep warm so they didnt die...there is just so many cool things about that book!

well the pacu might be bigger im not sure. have you seen the movie? where the red frens grow? nothing like the book :blink:

Yes I've seen the movie...there is a little bit of similarity but its hard to make it exact. I still like the movie though B)

sorry every one the pacu is smaller then i thoght the biggest one is 4 1/2 in big

Most reactions

Back