My 20G Semi Aggro Tank.

Alright there's about 2 or 3 lfs within 15 or 20 minutes of my house so i should be able to find some good selections if i shop around.

Went ahead and hopped on some rams... Hope they're both female i had one in my eyes that i knew was 99% female and told the guy i wanted her and i think he confused it with one that looked about 80% female so hopefully this is a girl and i know the bigger one is a male forsure.

Btw they're electric blue rams I joined the fish club in my LFS they wanted 25.00 and piece for the rams and with the club card i got them for 25.00 a pair the card was 25 bucks and now any fish i buy is 50% off and anything instore is 10% off pretty cool i guess. Makes my corys and rasboras im adding to the school eventually cheaper.

Attachments

• IMG_0231.JPG
    IMG_0231.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 43
heres a picture of my tank so far too. It has a little rock cave, a peice of slate that makes a swim through cavern, and a chunk of wood with a cavern in it. Rams are already swimming through the wood occasionally. Clever little guys
smile.png

Next check is more plants like 6+ i want java and alots of other stuff :)

Attachments

• IMG_0232.JPG
    IMG_0232.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 62
great the rams look good too can you get a closer pic of them?

Yeah I will I just snapped a quicky they're still getting used to the tank. I'll add more hiding places for the girl too as time progresses.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but those plants don't look aquatic.. D:
Also gorgeous fishies!

caught one of the rams swimming sideways for a brief second is that a biggie? the male seems interested in the smaller one not really attacking it or anything but kinda follows it around a fair bit.

Ninjouzata said:
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but those plants don't look aquatic.. D:
Also gorgeous fishies!
I got them out of a tank at petco cant remember what they were called. the came in pots with a few plants per pot. I'll get swords and javas and some better plants soon.

Sam said: I would say that's not an issue mine does that sometimes..Just keep an eye on him
It's ok they're probably just hanging out together
---
Yeah for some reason they sell them as aquatic..I could be wrong though :p Glad to hear you'll be getting more plants soon!

the smaller EGBR from the picture has claimed that driftwood as her cavern the big one occasionally comes by and tries to chase her out haha. they seem to like the plants.

How cute :D Are you going to keep the white/blue gravel?

Most reactions

Back