My 100 Gallon Marine Journal.

What about jawfish? I love the way those little fellas build their burrows. By the way angels have a tendency to pick in locations so it generally isn't a peck here and there but peck here, here, here until that coral dies and then they move on. At one of my LFS they have two Tridacna clams in with a coral beauty and I was watching the little fella peck continuously on one of the clams. I told the owner and he watched for a little while but the clam and fish are still together ???? I don't know, it won't be long before the clam is dead and the other is the new target.

Anyway kindest regards

CF

Fish123Fish
Yeah I have lots more corals in mind but its slow progress because it will take alot of corals to fill the tank out.
It is going to be a mixture of everything really, soft, hard, shrooms, zoas and the rest.

Crazy Fishes.
Thanks for the info on the coral beauty.
He has been the main fish I have been watching for nipping as i know they vary between individuals as to how bad they can be. So far its all been good and no damage done.

thanks

Afraid not.
Broke the camera while in scotland for new years!!

Getting a new one this weekend so I shall take some new pics, be sure the check them out!

I will do. What fish do you have in there now? did you ever go for a powder blue? thats one of my fave fish too

No I havnt decided to go for the powder blue, though I will get one one day!

At the minute I have got
2 emperor cardinals (which breed all the time)
1 foxface
1 marron clown
1 green mandarin
1 coral beauty
1 sixline wrasse
1 yellowstreaked velvet fairy wrasse thing, its goes under so mnay names so if you want to look it up its latin name is cirrhilabrus luteovittatus
5 yellow tangs.

Just have room for 1 or 2 more fish.Any suggestions people?

New fish!
Hi guys. Just a quik update. I bought a pinktail trigger on Saturday, all going well.

I will post pics tomorrow of the new fish and everyone else.

Pics pics pics
Of the new trigger, and well, everything else!
Enjoy!!

mt1.jpg

mt2.jpg

mt3.jpg

mt4.jpg

mt5.jpg

mt6.jpg

mt7.jpg

mt8.jpg

mt9.jpg

mt10.jpg

mt11.jpg

mt12.jpg

mt13.jpg

mt14.jpg

mt15.jpg

mt16.jpg

mt17.jpg

mt18.jpg

mt19.jpg

mt20.jpg

mt21.jpg

Attachments

• mt1.jpg
    mt1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 111
Shibby, the coral beauty is the normal colour, I just had the flash on the camera and it made it all weeeeeird

I think im done with fish now so im going to spend my time looing for nice corals to add. Its going to take alot to fill out the tank :shout:
I am hoping to add lots of sps since I dont have any of those yet.

wish me luck

Josh

Most reactions

Back