Mts Malaysian Trumpet Snails

i will be sending the confirmed and postage paid orders on monday so if anyone else wants any please let me know before then and ill post with the others on monday :good:

i will be sending the confirmed and postage paid orders on monday so if anyone else wants any please let me know before then and ill post with the others on monday :good:

have you got 10-15 if these spare ill tae some if you do x cheers

have you got 10-15 if these spare ill tae some if you do x cheers
yes mate got plenty. pm me your address and ill sort it out :good:

My new tank with sand substrate should be ready in about 2-3 weeks *fingers crossed* - I hope you've still got some by then...

BTW, if you can get some Red Claw Macro shrimp, they might reduce the number of snails a little, from what I've read...if you have that many they probably couldn't eat them quick enough though :)

no its fine i am 14 and just was hoping you were local so could pick them up dont worry
ok no probs :good:

My new tank with sand substrate should be ready in about 2-3 weeks *fingers crossed* - I hope you've still got some by then...

BTW, if you can get some Red Claw Macro shrimp, they might reduce the number of snails a little, from what I've read...if you have that many they probably couldn't eat them quick enough though :)
yeah should have :good:

Hiya mate ive read that you can keep them in a coldwater tank :D

So im after around 3 or 4 ?

Hope it isnt to little,

How much will postage be ?

Thank you :) :hyper:

Hiya mate ive read that you can keep them in a coldwater tank :D

So im after around 3 or 4 ?

Hope it isnt to little,

How much will postage be ?

Thank you :) :hyper:
im unsure if they will live in coldwater, it may be worth checking out before you get some... postage will be £2 and you can have as many snails as you want within reason!

ALL THOSE THAT HAVE ASKED FOR SNAILS AND PAID THE POSTAGE SHOULD GET THEM TOMORROW AS THEY WERE POSTED FIRST CLASS TODAY :good: :good: :good:

Most reactions

Back