"mould" On Lemon Tetra.

Well I always thought I had pretty good aeration - I only have a 58 litre tank so no airstone or anything, just have the filter with the top bit open blowing bubbles into the wtaer. The surface is constantly pretty disturbed (and pretty noisy!)

One lemon tetra has turned completely pretty pale - I was reading a thread aobut neon tetra disease but is not neon?

Well I always thought I had pretty good aeration - I only have a 58 litre tank so no airstone or anything, just have the filter with the top bit open blowing bubbles into the wtaer. The surface is constantly pretty disturbed (and pretty noisy!)

One lemon tetra has turned completely pretty pale - I was reading a thread aobut neon tetra disease but is not neon?

The picture finally!

Attachments

• small.JPG
    small.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 38
Did you do a water change and add some black carbon before you started the new meds.
Have you overdosed the meds.

I don't think so - or at least I hope not! I don't have any carbon but I waited for 2 days before adding the new one like it said on the packet and in that time did a 50 and 25 % water change. I haven't added added any more meds since saturday and have done a 50 and 25 % water change since.....

Ok.
If the columnaris hasn't gone yet you still need to be treating.
Bacterial infections can take longer then the meds boxes says, even with antibiotics you can be treating for up to three weeks.

Most reactions

Back