Most Expensive Fish Youve Seen In Your Lfs?

An RTG for £2500!!!!! Thats about 2 grand too expensive even at shop prices, i hope no one was stupid enough to buy it.

I saw an arrowana in a milton keynes LFS for £2000. It still had it's yolk sack so no one in their right mind would have bought it.

Saltwater: Was a lion of some kind for $250.00

Fresh:A full grown oscar that was 14" it was $300.00

master piece flowerhorn great bump nice red 750 dollars

the most expensive things i've seen haven't been actual fish. i saw a $1000 octopus and a $1500 moray(sp?) eel but the most expensive FISH i've seen was an arrowana for about $150.

they had an asian green arowana for sale at £250!

Thats alot of money for a green £100-£150 is average but suppose shops charge silly prices.

£500 super red arowana and geo7x all asian arowanas come with certificate and microchip otherwise it is illegal

I would love to see a super red at £500 you let me know where as thats about £1000 cheaper than a supplier would sell them to us for and he is bloody cheap. I think you will find thats a RTG as there about £500 in LFS but £350 if you know where to go. :grr:

350 GBP for a leopoldi stingray

250 BGP fully grow royal plac

280 GBP zebra shovel nose

£350 for a leopoldi that must of been about 5 years ago. You can add at least £1000 to that if you ever saw them for sale in a LFS.

I havent actually seen one but,
Platnum Aro @ $100,000 :crazy:

I have seen,
Arapima Giges, $1500 :crazy: those get way to big for any tank!

That i noticed,
freshwater orange discus - 60 bucks
otherwise, saltwater, oh lord.. so much money

a large Emperor Angelfish £90
was so amazing
makes me want to keep marine instead of freshwater :rolleyes:
but i just dont have the time.....for now :hey:

Most reactions

Back