Morri Two Into One

Thanks Barney but my sump is a total mess at the moment been so busy with work I just have not had time to finish it off :(

Tell me about it. I have never got chance to finish my tank off properly and if I could I would drain my sump, remove it and completely redo it. Unfortunately this will never happen as I cant get the sump out without removing the stand supports and I cant do that without draining the display tank :(

Finaly found some time to do some of the jobs needed on the tank cleaned a load of Coraline off, Wired up my TC-10 after the ATC 800 failure

I am tempted to power my TC-10 from one of my GHL power sockets as a third failover if for what ever reason a heater get stuck on and the TC-10 gets stuck on just need to be careful on switch off temp.

Slowly getting to grips with my balling amounts just need my GHL and pumps to auto mate it now

My Flymo has gone AWOL I have checked normal places but no signs :( but my Kole tang did take a disliking to him

My Toadstool is looking very sorry for itself but apart from that everything is looking good

Good news Toadstool seems to be opening again been a week sulking guess it did`nt like my kh changing

Also sat uploading a lod of piccies and for the first time in 5 months my Manadrins are dancing in the moon light :blush:

Heavy Picture Warning

DSC03353.jpg

DSC03351.jpg

DSC03349.jpg

DSC03348.jpg

DSC03347.jpg

DSC03346.jpg

DSC03344.jpg

DSC03334.jpg

DSC03330.jpg

DSC03307.jpg

DSC03306.jpg

DSC03286.jpg

DSC03282.jpg

DSC03281.jpg

DSC03263.jpg

DSC03247.jpg

DSC03241.jpg

DSC03239-1.jpg

DSC03236.jpg

DSC03228-1.jpg

DSC03214.jpg

DSC03148.jpg

Give it 6 months more its still very young but I am very pleased with everything am expecting a boom of growth once my balling kicks in hope to have my GHL in a week or 2 am using auto top off atm to keep stats good.

What kind of fish is the last one morri? Or is it another strange invert.

Thanks for your kind words but I think my tank is still immature lets see what it looks like in 6 months :)

wow thats how I want mine to look!!

Your corals and scaping looks very natural Morri, one of the best I have seen

oh and love the Otter!!!

working in SWM helps to get nice stock don't it!!

is it an acan of sorts??

Most reactions

Back