more pics

bomba

Reaction score
pic 1

1.JPG

pic 2

2.JPG

hope u enjoy looking at my babies!

and heres another pic if u dont understand who the mother and father are leave ya to guess???

3.JPG

wot shall i do should i let nature take its course or should i take them out anybody?

i dont have another tank thoe!

WOW......that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly don't know what you should do.......
If you don't want them I would leave them in there and maybe they will get eaten :X and then you could seperate the firemouth and BP....because you KNOW they will probably be going at it ALL the time now!!! :lol:

If you do want them you can first see if you LFS will take them on or maybe someone in your town and then you could just keep one or two.... :dunno:

Trust me though.....I would seperate the adults after this one!! :nod: :nod:

if it was me i would leave them with the parents if there not eating them at the moment

there some really cool pics

if there not eating them at the moment anthere swimmin round there parents then i recon they will b fine

True, they may be fine after the free swimming stage, but it also depends on what other fish you have in there. I reckon most fish would LOVE a little nibble on baby cichlids!!! :nod: :nod: :nod:

Thats truly bizarre!!! It'd be interesting to see what they grow up like though!! At least you'll have some unique fish! :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back