More New Loaches

Mad Duff

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I picked up two new groups of loaches a couple of weeks ago, I got 5 Mesonoemacheilus triangularis and 5 Mesonoemacheilus guentheri :D

The Mesonoemacheilus triangularis - Zodiac Loach
DSC_1861.jpg

DSC_1863.jpg

DSC_1865.jpg

DSC_1868.jpg

DSC_1870.jpg

The Mesonoemacheilus guentheri
DSC_1845.jpg

DSC_1848.jpg

DSC_1849.jpg

DSC_1850.jpg

DSC_1859.jpg

I went to see the person I got these off yesterday and they have cleaned the sump out and found another two nice big female Mesonoemacheilus guentheri in there so they are now added to the group :hyper:

Yet more amazing loaches, how many species do you have altogether now? its becoming quite a collection.

Yet more amazing loaches, how many species do you have altogether now? its becoming quite a collection.

I have 19 species of Loach at the moment with at least 4 new species arriving soon :hyper:

nice what size tank they in?

The Mesonoemacheilus triangularis are in a 44gallon at the moment with Kubotai's, Rostrata's, Dario's and Yoyo's but they will all be moving to a 75 gallon very soon. The Mesonoemacheilus guentheri are in a 20 gallon at the moment waiting to move into a 75 gallon with my Y. Sidthimunki.

Hi,

Would be great to see pics of all the loaches together.

Richard

I will be getting some new photo's once everyone is settled in their new tanks, I am waiting for my new 215 gallon tank to be installed this week and then everyone will be moving to their new homes.

Most reactions

Back