Monthly Guppy Photo Competition!

Ooh! This is getting interesting! My guppy's soo gonna' lose! He is so ugly compared to all the other ones on here! :rolleyes:

BY the way, my guppy didn't show up on the screen. It just says: "fry_forever! entry no. 7" ???

I actually hope that the mods read this thread and pin it so it doesn't drop down. Also, I think everyone has a fair chance :D

Hmm... I'm not too sure about that one! Some guppies are prettier than others'! I LOVE your guppy tropic_john! Beautiful! :good:

Hmm... I'm not too sure about that one! Some guppies are prettier than others'! I LOVE your guppy tropic_john! Beautiful! :good:

Thanks so much.

In this post;

1st. The male I entered
2nd. A pic of one the females [i have 2 of these that are identical] that are kind've like him

Attachments

• guppy.jpg
    guppy.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Female_HB_Rainbow_tail.gif
    Female_HB_Rainbow_tail.gif
    60.4 KB · Views: 292
I got the female when I asked shirley aquatics to order in some show class guppys for me [I didn't want to get the fish shipped direct :blush: ] that got me those 2 females, and I can't tell you where I got that male from :shifty:

Also here is a sig I made with 2 of my male guppies in it [the hb blue delta tail and the rainbow snakeskin]
The fish with red fins is a strain of guppys I'm making in lighter red/orange, the strain is gonna be called egg-yolk and my e/y male has tail like that with end a strip of light blue & top fin is sky blue.

Attachments

• Sig.jpg
    Sig.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 237
I got the female when I asked shirley aquatics to order in some show class guppys for me [I didn't want to get the fish shipped direct :blush: ] that got me those 2 females, and I can't tell you where I got that male from :shifty:

Also here is a sig I made with 2 of my male guppies in it [the hb blue delta tail and the rainbow snakeskin]
The fish with red fins is a strain of guppys I'm making in lighter red/orange, the strain is gonna be called egg-yolk and my e/y male has tail like that with end a strip of light blue & top fin is sky blue.
Wow! That's SO pretty! And didn't you just start breeding? Good job!

Kay guys, seriously! My picture is driving me nuts! I can't get it any bigger than thumbnail size, and DuckandDive is having trouble getting it on the entry page. What should I do?

Kay guys, seriously! My picture is driving me nuts! I can't get it any bigger than thumbnail size, and DuckandDive is having trouble getting it on the entry page. What should I do?

But we only have 8 pics out of 10. (or 15?)
And plus, my pic isn't working very well, (it won't go any bigger than thumbnail.) and I want to be in the contest.

But we only have 8 pics out of 10. (or 15?)
And plus, my pic isn't working very well, (it won't go any bigger than thumbnail.) and I want to be in the contest.

use tinypic.com and upload it, the copy and paste the link thats says 'for message boards'...that should work!

EDIT oopsie didnt realise it had been sorted!

Most reactions

Back