Monster Fish Keeper

yeah they need a bigger tank and i hope they are getting it
but the fish do look nice and healthy and the tank looks clean
whoever owns that tank has great taste in fish

in all honesty ive seen worse.

not sure on the name of that pearly white catfish, but what i do know is that they get hhhuuugggeee!

definetly needs a bigger tank.

well i spose, some of the fish he has made a wrong choice. but most of the fish are fine in tht tank. the rays, Zeb cat, bichirs and the aro will be fine just them sharks and tigs look to big for there.

There really isn't much arguement about it. Besides the fish need bigger tank :grr: . At least their water looks clean and there are no decorations blocking up their swimming space. :/ :/

yea they do look healthy from what you can see....the tank doesnt look all that big<what do you think?size wise?
just a little shocked at first :blink: when you look at the other post saying about the man with a 4000 gallon tank and he looks less stocked :shifty:

Perfectly fine? You have got to be kidding, look at that stunted Pangasius, he looks like a submersible beach ball sulking around the tank.

Perfectly fine? You have got to be kidding, look at that stunted Pangasius, he looks like a submersible beach ball sulking around the tank.

It isn't stunted, if it was it would be tiny.It's a special breed.

the aro will be fine just them sharks and tigs look to big for there.

I dont know about the Aro being fine they get big. Notice how that one is not Long but Wide i'll bet thats due to the tank size.

It does look nice and the water is clear but, it must be a chore trying to keep the NitrAtes down.

Ohh

So that's why whenever i posted that here the post disappered! I didn't know why they kept disappering. Sry about that. I won't do it again. :no:

Most reactions

Back