molly haveing fry!

Mollie*fish*lover

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
OMG i am so so so happy my molly might have her babys tonight or tomorrow!!! how do i know this well me and BigFish have became really close we have talked on AIM and stuff like that and today i was telling her how my fish were getting beat up by 1 of my preg mollys! so i removed the mean pregt molly that is named marble and put her in a diff tank so finoly my fave female molly named Kiwi came out from her hideing place be hind the filter!and she was sitting in the corner with her anil fins out like they are spose to be! so i put my other molly back in with my mollys and tetras an marble was still beating them all up so i took Kiwi and put her in the breeding trap and shes still sitting in 1 spot but she will move around the trap when she feels like moveing!and i just fed them and Kiwi didnt really eat eny food so hopfully she will have them tonight! :D :-(

Oh wow, my black molly is doing the same thing... My molly is about to burst as well, but I want to take her out and place her into one of the breeding tanks... Is it a good idea to take giant rocks from outside and place them inside of your tank?

AllusiveLife said:
Oh wow, my black molly is doing the same thing... My molly is about to burst as well, but I want to take her out and place her into one of the breeding tanks... Is it a good idea to take giant rocks from outside and place them inside of your tank?
i wouldnt!

I'm not talking about those kind of rocks, I'm talking about those thick ones that are sorta giant and when you rub your hand on them their is no rocky parts you feel smootheness. Not literaly smoothe but you don't feel what you would normaly feel with those hard object rocks...

LOL, yeah I do that sometimes, either when its too early in the morning or too late at night!!!!! LOL
Ron

LOL! Arizona Rocks... lol! They're very smoothe, they're like a HARD substance of some type of "something" lol... They're not like your average weird shaped rock, they're smooth. They don't have any edges the whole thing is a flat smooth layered outside rock. I might have to show you through picture... -_-

Most reactions

Back