Miracle - Found In The Tip!

His constant gammy eye and the colds make me think he has some sort of sinus problem.

You all have done an amazing job hand rearing him :) its definately not an easy job to do!
His fur looks so lovely and shiney compared to when you first found him, you can definately tell he is being looked after well!
he is absolutely gorgeous - gammy eye or not! :wub:

well, vet has said there is nothing that cannot be done about his eye, its just something he will have to live with due to his skull being deformed due to the crushing i guess, but heres an update on the fat git lol

DSC01399.jpg

he is a very lazy cat and tbh pretty nasty to! he gets angry at everything....it worrys me incase he has some kind of brain damage due to the accident and he is still terrified of the dustmen :( i hope it doesnt affect him but he has regular check ups at the vet to be on the safe side :)

Hi razer121 :)

I've been following Miracle's story since you started it. I'm so happy that he is doing well and enjoying a good life despite his early difficulties. I hope he mellows out more as he gets older. Some cats do. :D

Brilliant story, well done Razer. This is a bit like my story with Oliver, not quite so tragic but I hope you like the pics.

I was laying in bed one morning in October, about 6am, heard several deep animal sounds and figured it was fox pups, it went on for about 15 minutes then disappeared into the distance. I was washing up at lunchtime and I heard it again, then I saw this tiny black kitten chasing a big tom cat across my garden and realised it must have been where the noise came from, so after rummaging about in the bushes for half an hour trying to get him as he kept backing away, I threw bits of ham which he took and ran off with, I eventually enticed him out with a plate of tuna. Took him to the vet and he was covered in ticks, fleas and some other little critter, so they spent ages treating him, spent a few days twisting out dead ticks, wasn't nice at all, but nobody claimed him at all, tried to see who he belonged to, but nobody came forward. Called him Oliver because he was an orphan. He meows constantly, it drives me mad, but he's been with us 7 months now and seems happy enough.

When we found him
25rd00w.jpg

He made himself at home pretty quickly
2ppet4y.jpg

And made himself a best friend and great sister
e9i33s.jpg

Ahhh thank you Ludwig

This is my other cat when she was a kitten, she has the awww factor
nnl287.jpg

Sorry to Razer for hijacking your thread!

Ahhh thank you Ludwig

nnl287.jpg

this is the one for me what a lovely kitten Mel!!! I;ll nominate this for POTM :good:

Ahhh thank you Ludwig

nnl287.jpg

this is the one for me what a lovely kitten Mel!!! I;ll nominate this for POTM :good:

Now this is cute... I'll second this one..... So... you have another one to move over to POTM mel.....

you have real cute cats, oliver reminds me of our other cat pixie who was found in a box at the tip!

Thank you for the votes guys <3
Razer I must visit your tip some time! :lol:

Most reactions

Back