Menacer's Fishless Cycle Log

I didn't realize it was double-zeroing at 12 hours, I thought it looked like 24 hours? Whatever it is it certainly is now completely different than it has been. Once again we see how stubborn these things can be and yet how completely they really do come around in the end. WD

I think the general recommendation is to re-up the dose to 4ppm. But, 2ppm should be plenty for a small fish load.

Ok well i have been putting around 2ml in, it said 1.5ml for 2 ppm Ammonia so i have been putting just a little over

I think the general recommendation is to re-up the dose to 4ppm. But, 2ppm should be plenty for a small fish load.
2 ppm twice per day will work for a slightly lower load than 4 ppm once per day :good:

menacer, it's worth doing one or the other.

from Menacer:

Ok i have just returned from my football match and one of my mail guppies was sitting on the bottom it is breathing and has now started moving around but i t did not look great before. All my other fish seem a lot less active as well.

Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0.25 ?
Nitrate 40/50

Should i do a 25% water change?

Thanks

{o_O}--{MeNaCeR}

Now i have posted this they all seem back to normal but it is just worrying me?

I pulled this off the Tropical DIscussion, because I was hoping to hear from the cycling experts about what the thinking is behind why this could be happening?

Thanks!

Most reactions

Back