Meet Wonderlust

Did he say when that would be? Its only about 15mins from me. I hate driving round Cov though I always end up in the wrong lane and getting lost so will have to borrow a Sat Nav. :rolleyes:

He is expecting it tomorrow, but may be delayed due to the hot weather. Ring him and he will let you know Rob 02476 229882 (that was My Number i just gave out, This is Robs)open from 10.30am till 17.30. just say Pardeep recommended you.
Thanks for that :good: Hoping to go Saturday afternoon so if you get there before me please dont buy them all! :lol:

Did he say when that would be? Its only about 15mins from me. I hate driving round Cov though I always end up in the wrong lane and getting lost so will have to borrow a Sat Nav. :rolleyes:

He is expecting it tomorrow, but may be delayed due to the hot weather. Ring him and he will let you know Rob 02476 229882 (that was My Number i just gave out, This is Robs)open from 10.30am till 17.30. just say Pardeep recommended you.
Thanks for that :good: Hoping to go Saturday afternoon so if you get there before me please dont buy them all! :lol:

Cool, might be there aswell.

Last night he has made a lovely thick bubblenest - bless his icy blue socks. :lol: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I know very little about betta's, but the one I just picked up has very similar colouration. I'm still treating him for popeye at the moment, once he's well again I'll post some pic's.

Stunning little guy.

I know very little about betta's, but the one I just picked up has very similar colouration. I'm still treating him for popeye at the moment, once he's well again I'll post some pic's.

Stunning little guy.

Thanks,

The one you got for yourself, is he a CT as there eyes gnerally bulge out anyway.

his colors are even deper than when i got him.
He is doing his twice daily excersize ATM an he has a very handsome and perfect beard. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
the Ice Blue is even deeper and Covers the entire body. Apart from the burgundy butterfly markings. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Most reactions

Back