Meet Alice!

ct_hulhu

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
A trip to Petsmart for some supplies resulted in this. I think most of you here can understand :p

She's so pretty, her opaque white coloring immediately struck my eye. She reminds me of Nemo, but less shimmery.

DSC05058.jpg

Yay :)

If I wanted females I would have not waiting a split second and brought her. She is so lovely, an I havent seen a white female like that before in a LFS, maybe you got there at the right time :)

Yeah and I think I grabbed her at the right time too. Just as I took her off the shelf and turned around, a family with armfuls of new tank supplies came walking up and pointed right at her and said something, but in Spanish so I'm not sure what they said. I think they would have taken her though, she's definitely one of the more striking bettas they had.

Awwww.....she is just gorgeous and I love her name :good: I don't think anyone in their right mind could of walked away from her :wub:

She is lovely, just like my fish Luna! good name choice too :good: I once had a lovely budgie called Alice.

Here's Luna :) 003.JPG

Thanks! Luna is lovely, and yes they look very similar. It's hard to tell from the picture but Alice does have a bit of red in her tail, also in her ventral fins. She has settled down since yesterday and I managed to get some decent pics without using the flash. I'll post em in a bit!

She's a fantastic find, had to buy her! I want her! lol

Hi!
DSC05066.jpg

Heheh she keeps trying to eat the nostrils on the frog. I guess she thinks they're food since they're small and round like a pellet :p

DSC05070.jpg

DSC05073.jpg

Oh noooo.....she's going to be gobbled alive by the frog :lol: :lol: Bless her....she looks like she's having a good time exploring :good:

Most reactions

Back