Meet Alice!

Hi!
DSC05066.jpg

Heheh she keeps trying to eat the nostrils on the frog. I guess she thinks they're food since they're small and round like a pellet :p

DSC05070.jpg

DSC05073.jpg

:)

Betas are so much fun to watch. They have very distinct personalities sometimes.

She's beautiful. Man although I have enough fish...I would have gotten her too and find room if I had to. Haha I love the froggy!

She is an incredible looking fish.

I love the picture of her swimming into the frogs mouth.

It has set me off wondering what is the funniest / stupidest picture I can take of a betta?

Thanks for all the compliments. I've had her for a week now and she's doing quite well.

I've been thinking it would be cute to set up an Alice in Wonderland themed tank for her! It's been difficult to find much in the way of ornaments though. I've found mushrooms and cottages. But no caterpillars, rabbits, or cheshire cats. Guess I could always just get the mushrooms and cottage, and then put an Alice in Wonderland background on the tank. YES!

Hmm gotta get a bigger tank for this to look good, I'm sure she wouldn't mind :p

Got the tank. I'll have to order the mushrooms and the cottage, but we're off to a whimsical start, at least! I'll post a pics and a lil video as soon as I can get them uploaded :)

Well here is the tank, it's just a Mini Bow 2.5, but the purple will look nice with the Alice in Wonderland theme I think. And, it seems to fit better into that corner than her smaller cube did, so yay.

DSC05104.jpg

Edit: I actually took out the fluorescent cave to give her more room. Very cute video coming up!

New pics! Colors are coming in :)

DSC05128.jpg

DSC05133.jpg

Prettyful :wub:

Most reactions

Back