Marbles

shrks1fan said:
They're awesome!!  :wub:

Did Jim ever come to a conclusion (or did you) as to whether you had some albinos?

Linda
No, we came to the conclusion that they're clears with the possibility of turning marble, and so they have. I have one who is still pure white, but I see some red freckles popping up on his forehead :rolleyes:

Thanks you guys, they really are just too cute. It's hard for me to pick a fave,I'm partial to all. The bottom left is one of my faves ,so is the one in the second post. I like their attitude,they're so full of themselves :rolleyes: :wub:

The bottom, center- is that just one little streak of red in the tail?
Yuppers.Isn't he a little superfreak? :lol: Cuties :wub:

Bottom left and top middle I have decided are my favs
Top middle is amazing. He's very,very close to being a HM when he's in full flare.

Funny thing about them, once a long time ago I described my 'dream betta' as being a yellow and red marble plakat and I envisioned him to be pretty much just like these...but with yellow (and red on yellow is such a flaw :lol: I would have that for a dream betta :rolleyes: ) So I'm pleased with the results from that spawn. Now I can strive for more like this with sibling spawns.

Real nice bunch of goodlooking marbles!!

Many greetings from the Netherlands,

Joep

*MAM plots how to get to texas and steal the top middle and bottom left without wuv noticing...................

they look awesome!!!!! i'm not a big red fan, but i really like the marble!!!

Just gorgeous, Kelly. (Like they ever aren't... :rolleyes: ) Like many others here, I'm seriously makin' eyes at that boy on the bottom left.... :whistle:

wuvmybetta said:
I have one who is still pure white, but I see some red freckles popping up on his forehead :rolleyes:
that one sounds adorable!! be neat if his coloration stayed as just some freckles on the head :D be such a little cutie

Thanks you guys. MAM he is a cutie,he just isn't in a clear container so I haven't snapped a shot of him yet.

Like many others here, I'm seriously makin' eyes at that boy on the bottom left....
Yes, I know...I know. I need to protect him from you guys :shifty: He's quite the looker with his swoopy dorsal :rolleyes: So charming and whatnot :rolleyes:

slamster17 said:
HEY NOW! i called the bottom left first. * puts on boxing gloves to beat up mam* :p
Hey, you two.....I believe that I actually called the bottom left boy first!!!!! :D

z.

Most reactions

Back