• Male

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female

• Inbetween

• Total voters
Female and have always been a tom boy.

You know women tend to be the care takers of the house hold. I feed the dogs take them to the vets my husband walks them plays with them I do to but he does more of that since I have to watch the baby. So us women like to take care of pets and those pets are fish.

True I don't see many women at the shops because lots of women lets face it like the fury cute pets. BUT for the others we like the fishy pets as well. Ever notice how man like to put stuff together with out direction ? ;) Women like to ask for directions and help when needed. Maybe that's why you see more of us on forums.

Also women like to chat.

I find it hard to judge who is male and who is female if the usernames are not obvious or they dont have a pic of them. I thought Minxfishy was a male for ages Sorry!

Mike

Minxfishy isn't male :eek: lol

I have even bought stuff off them and didn't know that,

i think its proberbly because she had a dp of a guy up for ages

my bad lol

Im a guy, and i never serve women in the LFS i work in

andrew

Girly here :p I think the girls do talk more. I always get the urge to post more topics, even if I don't have anything to post about :lol:

I put inbetween because it was an option, :lol: but im male.

Mike

LOL :lol: . I was looking through the posts to see who had put inbetween :lol: I would've picked it, but I decided to be truthful :D

All man ;) :p

I think lol

I presumed you were a girl cos of your name, Jen+Jenny in my mind lol

Me to, lol! Just out of interest who is the other inbetween?

Girly here :p I think the girls do talk more. I always get the urge to post more topics, even if I don't have anything to post about :lol:

I put inbetween because it was an option, :lol: but im male.

Mike

LOL :lol: . I was looking through the posts to see who had put inbetween :lol: I would've picked it, but I decided to be truthful :D

Goody Two Shoes! :p

Mike

Most reactions

Back