Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female

• Inbetween

• Total voters
Boys rule, girls drool! :lol:

Says you :p

Girly here :p I think the girls do talk more. I always get the urge to post more topics, even if I don't have anything to post about :lol:

I put inbetween because it was an option, :lol: but im male.

Mike

LOL :lol: . I was looking through the posts to see who had put inbetween :lol: I would've picked it, but I decided to be truthful :D

Goody Two Shoes! :p

Mike

Bite me :p :lol:

I find it hard to judge who is male and who is female if the usernames are not obvious or they dont have a pic of them. I thought Minxfishy was a male for ages Sorry!

Mike

Minxfishy isn't male :eek: lol

I have even bought stuff off them and didn't know that,

i think its proberbly because she had a dp of a guy up for ages

my bad lol

Im a guy, and i never serve women in the LFS i work in

andrew

LMFAOOOOO, Yes I is a woman :lol: Andrew, when I signed my PM's as Mags, didnt that give it away? The guy in the Avi was Robert Downey Jr btw :lol:

Also, doesnt the Minx part give it away? :p

Strange obviously the girls chat more then the guys but there are more guys present.

I'm a girl, my title says so. :nod:

I see a lot of women in my LFS, but they're usually going for the "cute" fish like guppys and platties. I've never seen a girl buy cichlids or anything larger, except me. And I didn't actually see myself as that would be rather difficult, unless there was a mirror of course. :blink:

I'm a girl, my title says so. :nod:

I see a lot of women in my LFS, but they're usually going for the "cute" fish like guppys and platties. I've never seen a girl buy cichlids or anything larger, except me. And I didn't actually see myself as that would be rather difficult, unless there was a mirror of course. :blink:

LOL!!! :lol:

Coz I'm a girl, the guy in my LFS was really surprised that I could ID almost every kind of fish in his shop without looking at the tag thingys. The only ones I didn't know were cichlids coz I'm not too clued up on them lol :lol:

I'm male, didn't have to check or anything :p

:lol: :lol: Most do need to check just incase something has got "lost" somewhere :lol:

Most reactions

Back