Male Betta Severely Injured

Wow, what a difference! You're doing a great job with him! :)

WOW he looks great for what he's been through! You did great! It will probably take a few more months, but his fins should grow back to full length.

i like these kinds of threads. Very nice job! the fish deserves some credit too for hanging in there. certainly hes happier. he looks terrific! healing up just beatifully!
just goes to show you how fish can hang in there. thanks for sharing the update and starting my day with a smile :)
cheers!

My jaw dropped when I saw that first pic.

Dwarf puffers with a fighter.

Just...

Wow.

I am extremely impressed with you rescuing that poor betta and nursing it back to health. The before and after fin pictures are impressive. When I saw the before pic....don't think I've ever seen a betta chewed up like that before. Great job!

Things have been going along smoothly. Done 1 water a week ago, levels are all zero.

Mr. fish has grown since 3 weeks ago so much, he is also trying to turn the entire tank into a giant bubblenest :hyper:
Im trying to fatten him up, its proving a challenge as this dude does not stop moving, he is so active and developing alot of muscle along his body. B-)

Question; Do you think He's still a veil tail? By the looks of his Dorsal fin, he will be huge

6 weeks ago
mybetta.png

3 weeks ago
sam0513edited.png

Today (2nd November)
sam0610edited.png

sam0609edited.png

sam0620edited.png

sam0615edited.png

sam0618edited.png

sam0622edited.png

sam0623edited.png