Malaysian Trumpet Snails Basildon Essex

kevinjames said:
Could I possibly have some too. Just set up a planted tank and I've been looking for some of these. I'd have as many as you can send and happily pay postage via PayPal.
 yes thats fine. like i said to the other person, im not sure how many i have, i just know its a lot. ill get back to you when iv got things arranged.

Quackers said:
Could I possibly have some too. Just set up a planted tank and I've been looking for some of these. I'd have as many as you can send and happily pay postage via PayPal.
 yes thats fine. like i said to the other person, im not sure how many i have, i just know its a lot. ill get back to you when iv got things arranged.
Thanks very much

just to let you know. i am going to send them via special next day delivery on monday (if i send them on friday they will charge the extra for saturday delivery) so if i send them on monday, they will get to you by 9am on tuesday.

im going to the post office so i will find out how much it is going to cost .

sometime over the weekend, if you could both (Ellieabbott4 and KevinJames) privatly email me your paypal addresses i will send an invoice to you with the shipping price

also. KevinJames, you say to send as many as I can, do you have a rough idea how many? i mean, i dont want to end up sending you a lot more then what you were expecting. also the more snails i send the more the shipping will cost as obviously, the more snails means more water

Quackers said:
the more snails means more water

I recently had some assassin snails delivered by royal mail and they were delivered in a very small round plastic container with just a bit of damp cotton wool in with them and the container was wrapped in foil and all fitted into a small jiffy envelope. They all survived fine. Maybe a lot cheaper to post this way?

would love some if there are any left how much would postage be

Any update on the postage? I sent over my PayPal address but haven't heard anything......

Most reactions

Back