Malawi Stockists In Co.durham & Teesside / Cleveland

MikeO

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Always on the lookout for a good stockist and new shops to visit - These are my regulars but open to suggestions for new places:

Teesside Koi, Stockton (I get most of my fish here - Really good quality, currently importing from Germany)
Fish Alive, Durham (Occasionally find some gems in here, but stock tends to be focused on your mainsteam trops)
Chilton Aquatics, Chilton (Not that great stocking recently, but do sometimes have some rare breeds - Starting to question the quality here though, tend to lose a lot of fish that come from here but not other places)

I have also been to look at:

Pet Mania, Portrack - Poor selection of incorrectly labelled malawi and also expensive
Pet Mania, Billingham - No malawi stocked here
Tropical House - Redcar - Words cannot describe the state of this place - AVOID!
Absoloute Aquatics - Redcar - Was not impressed, lots of dead fish which had been there a long time.... Avoid.

There's a place near Thornaby too, I think its called Seymour Aquatics which dont stock malawi now, but is worth a mention for any marine peeps - Really nice place, clean tanks, good setup. Just no malawi any more :(

Sooo, any other malawi keeps who can recommend any decent places?

Most reactions

Back