Lotsa Babie Gupz !

archamfr

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
i woke up this morning to go to school, turn on the light in my com. tank and see a lil thing whiz across into my plants. my gup has been pregnant for a bit so i looked around for a bit and sure enough theres losta the lil things flying around. me n ma dad caught about 10, and we knew there were 1 or 2 left in the plants but i had to go. so i get back, and i find lots more ! i just caught about another 10-15. so now ive got around 20-25 gupz ( cant count em proper) and 1 3 week old mollie !! yey.

i would post a pic but ive just put in sum tetra-tonic coz a mollie had half its face missing :crazy: so my waters a nice fleurescent green lol

my first time with guppy fry.. ive had 2 mollies before which are now nearly 2 month old, but guppies rule. wonder what colours there gunna be :wub: yey

awsome,
lots and lots of little fry :fish: , my daughters guppy had 15 about 2 weeks ago and are showing the colours a bit now, have you got plans for all the fry?, good luck with your babys :)

congrates! once you find out the coulers tell me ,
btw have you seen the black baby guppys there sooooooo cute

im going to keep a nice female and a male, and i am hoping my local shop will take the rest off my hands

sigh*. you're lucky. im still waiting for my platies to have babies. but all in good time. ;)

Congratulations...

I had my guppy fry recently too...

Their tails are showing some black lines... :)

Enjoy ya...

Congrats on the fry ..... I was so excited we had fry two nights ago sadly could only found 2 but hey they are alive and in a holding tank :) feeding liquifry and they are eating well, will try some crumbled flake later. I am enjoying watching them not sure if they were just born or a couple of days old.

just done a lil d.i.y sectioning of my tank for my babies. means they have the same good water as in the com. tank :)

congratz :)
oh btw anyone want some baby guppies?
kinda gttin overun, will be askin my LFS tomo if they can take some off my hands but if anyone on here fancies any let me know! im in stockport manchester
Greg

Most reactions

Back