Lots N Lots Of Bettas On Ebay .........

guppy_man

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
It's the most bettas ive ever seen being sold on ebay, beauties too, but a bit pricey i think :unsure:

Yeah, i was looking on ebay, and i noticed that there are tons of beautiful ones for sale, but they range anywhere from like, 20 to 90 dollars!

Some of the shops near me sell betta for £3.50, and they have cts in as well. Another shop has cts at £6. and one has them for £10....

I think it's silly having so many on at once it floods the market and makes each one pricey rather than having a couple and making them priceless

I think it's silly having so many on at once it floods the market and makes each one pricey rather than having a couple and making them priceless
oh theres nothing wrong with healthy competition :good:

oh theres nothing wrong with healthy competition :good:

Think you misunderstood me daz, I noticed that when you have 2 fish on you get £20-£30 for them because they are in demand and everyone wants that betta cos there aren't 30 others to choose from. It's the same with the other guy who sells loads at a time as well, I find him relisting over and over but if he listed 2 or 3 at a time, i bet they'd go like hotcakes

Most reactions

Back