The-Wolf

Ex-LFS manager/ keeper of over 30 danio species
Reaction score
I can't find a particular post.
it is the one with the Japanese guy waving his hands over
a tank of fancytailed goldfish and
getting them to swim in sincronisation.

anyone have that link bookmarked?

geez, 2nd one this month :lol: its either fake, or they used magnets to drag them around. it looks kinda fake to me because the fish dont blend in with the water, they seem like they were pasted onto there.

i dont think its a fake. i think its a lonly jap guy with nothing better to do. ive seen people train birds to talk why not fish to swim?

why not fish to swim?

Id imagine that would be a tough ask! :lol: Just kidding mate! :good:
I think they are magnets. No way would 4 goldfish swim in a formation like that. Yes, they could train them to swim in those directions, with things like food, but to swim i a diamond pattern like that is just too suss. Funny though! :p

pretty sure it's fake, watch really closely you'll see some fish swim through each other's tails and that

Whatever it is, you can clearly tell the rate at which the goldfish move their pectoral fins would vever propel them as fast as they're moving in that. And as already said, you can see fins moving through each other sometimes.

Magnets?

When I had goldfish they would eat anything, but, Im sure they wouldn't eat metal or magnets.

CGI is the most likely event here.

Most reactions

Back