Lord Of The Rings

i know Uruk-hai wont be because they where geneticaly made from sarumum by orcs? or was it goblins??

Either way..

Globins sound fun :D

i wonder if it involes other hobbits too?

No, it really doesn't. If you read the book you'll know exactly what happens. ;)

Hasn't there already been a Hobbit film it was a cartoon one . I love the Lord of the rings gotthe extended box set and ahve watched multiple times, like i get a new sound system and out comes lord of the rings and band of brothers to test it out:)

Battle seens are soo awsome the 3 hours of whatever each seem to go really fast. Best to have seen at the cinema only problem is the headache i got due to the noise :(

As for the books ive never read them , i'm not great at reading things like this , get's to confusing. Give me a History book about WW2 or Hitler/Nazi and commi's and ill read it through as i understand all that stuff.

Well, I think there was a The Hobbit cartoon, I'm also positive, but I also think there was a Lord of the Rings one too. I highly recommend reading the books though. There is so much they leave out in the movies that is actually really interesting.

There is so much they leave out in the movies that is actually really interesting.

Have to agree with you there - I once spent a glorious two weeks on a beach in the Dominican republic re-reading LOTR, oh it was wonderful. Sun, sea, sand, cocktails and Tolkien, fantastic :good:

The Hobbit - Apparently the release date is set for December 2011 (Part 1) and December 2012 (Part 2).

I do have to however agree that there has never been a film that I have watched that has recreated the story as I would have liked/as I imagined it, but isn't that some of the point of reading a book - your own interpretation. How many times have you read a book only to watch a film and find yourself saying, that's not how I imagined him/her, or saying, they left out so and so or why did they change the ending!?

I loved the films, even if I did sit there and say the above and as someone said, the music score was epic.

So yes, I will be there to see 'The Hobbit' woo hoo...........

Seffie x

where's my copy of LOTR and think I will be cranking up the DVDs this afternoon, oh bliss

Hasn't there already been a Hobbit film it was a cartoon one . I love the Lord of the rings gotthe extended box set and ahve watched multiple times, like i get a new sound system and out comes lord of the rings and band of brothers to test it out:)

Battle seens are soo awsome the 3 hours of whatever each seem to go really fast. Best to have seen at the cinema only problem is the headache i got due to the noise :(

As for the books ive never read them , i'm not great at reading things like this , get's to confusing. Give me a History book about WW2 or Hitler/Nazi and commi's and ill read it through as i understand all that stuff.
Ohh

I Agree!

World war 2 books are fasinating Only thing i would read.

And!

Yea i prefer LOTR films...

There is so much they leave out in the movies that is actually really interesting.

Have to agree with you there - I once spent a glorious two weeks on a beach in the Dominican republic re-reading LOTR, oh it was wonderful. Sun, sea, sand, cocktails and Tolkien, fantastic :good:

The Hobbit - Apparently the release date is set for December 2011 (Part 1) and December 2012 (Part 2).

I do have to however agree that there has never been a film that I have watched that has recreated the story as I would have liked/as I imagined it, but isn't that some of the point of reading a book - your own interpretation. How many times have you read a book only to watch a film and find yourself saying, that's not how I imagined him/her, or saying, they left out so and so or why did they change the ending!?

I loved the films, even if I did sit there and say the above and as someone said, the music score was epic.

So yes, I will be there to see 'The Hobbit' woo hoo...........

Seffie x

where's my copy of LOTR and think I will be cranking up the DVDs this afternoon, oh bliss
That would have been I that commented on the music score. I love it.

As for me, I cracked open The Hobbit for the first time in a couple years. ;)

Most reactions

Back