Looking For A Really Nice Male Betta

Canis-Equus

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Im trying to find a really special betta, he is to be a present for a friend... before you all beat me with the stick of righteous betta welfare... shes got a tank set up and cycling, its got a filter in it with media from one of my (clean and healthy) tanks, heater etc, basically shes all ready for her betta..

So far though Im struggling to find any for sale (we cant do ebay unfortunately unless we find someone who'd do bank transfer rather than paypal *hatespaypalsomuch*) shame because there are some stunners on there (not many but those that are there are loooooovely)

None of the websites for uk betta breeders appear to have any males in stock and i have trawwwwwwwled the internet looking for some.

Our only other option is some very sad looking jobs in a lfs which we realllllly dont want to do.

Ideally, looking for a HM and i think shed like fairly striking colours, blue, butterfly type markings (is that right im sooooooo new to bettas!), reds, purples etc..

Any clues where to look, or anyone got any for sale?

check out the bettas from with_kind_regards on ebay, they are from modaz on here, and i'm sure if you contact him you can discuss other payment methods. he has a proper shop, not just ebay, so hopefully has various ways of accepting payment.

Ok thankyou (im in manchester).
hi, ive got a new shipment coming in this coming week of male halfmoon bettas, take a look in my ebay feedbacks to see the previous quality of these fish. :good:

Hehe... no need, ive been ogling your betta's for the last three weeks just didnt realise they were yours!

Mmmmmmmlovely. Just have to wait until next week when ive some cash and i shall come shopping!

Most reactions

Back