Looking For A Corner Aquarium - First Big Tank

mrapoc

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey guys

Im after an upgrade from my 70 litre tank to somethin a bit bigger - i feel i have mastered the 70 litre now. The only place suitable for another tank (bigger) would be in the corner of our hallway meaning i need a corner unit.

I also want it to be external filter friendly/made as these are easier and more effective to clean. I will be keeping live plants so it also has to accommodate these. I loved the look of the Fluval Venezia - until i found out about condensation leaking..

You may like to move this to the buy/sell/swap forum, lots of people in there selling or looking for new tanks :good:

Hey guys

Im after an upgrade from my 70 litre tank to somethin a bit bigger - i feel i have mastered the 70 litre now. The only place suitable for another tank (bigger) would be in the corner of our hallway meaning i need a corner unit.

I also want it to be external filter friendly/made as these are easier and more effective to clean. I will be keeping live plants so it also has to accommodate these. I loved the look of the Fluval Venezia - until i found out about condensation leaking..

i got an excellent deal off ebay from theses guy's, i paid £194 for a 238 litre corner tank with a free external filter delivered!
link here

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
cool - do say how you get on when you get it

i've had it set up for a while now, i've really got the bug can't leave it alone :rolleyes:
i've even got some guppy fry and a berried shrimp!

any chance of some pics mate?

of filter, tank etc.

Most reactions

Back