Look How Much Rhodri The 'o' Has Grown :)

Hes in a 49UK gal at the moment, it wont be suitable for him for much longer, he needs more width so im going to buy a bigger tank thats at least a foot 1/2 wide, 4 foot long and a depth of 2 foot, that should be ok for him for the rest of his life dont you think?

Yes, that should be good for him. I believe thats a 90USG. If he is by himself, plenty of space to grow to his max size :good:

How do you plan of moving him? Are you like going to put him on a strecher, or use a BIG Koy pond Net?

Hes in a 49UK gal at the moment, it wont be suitable for him for much longer, he needs more width so im going to buy a bigger tank thats at least a foot 1/2 wide, 4 foot long and a depth of 2 foot, that should be ok for him for the rest of his life dont you think?

Yes, that should be good for him. I believe thats a 90USG. If he is by himself, plenty of space to grow to his max size :good:

I haven't moved him since i've had him so not quite sure yet, i could either use a bucket, by putting it under water and try to get him in or buy a koi net like you suggested, ill soon find out what i do when the time comes.

I have a question to ask........

Once i get a bigger tank over the 70UK gallon mark, do you think i could possibly try to get another oscar?, would they get along, or won't he like a new oscar invading his territory?

or does it depend on the personality of each fish?

thanks

Most reactions

Back