Long Winded 8 Ft Tank Thread

Ha ha ha, all the work, sure, pain in the proverbial, but the cost, well, not that much really, £750 plumbing work, £1240 on site tank build, £1000 other stuff, so probably £3000 or more?

But it's all good, I sold 2 bass guitars that in total, owed me about £460, and I sold them for £3100 :)

Your an awful person to make something so beautiful and keep it all to yourself like that. For shame

wow! someone said it befor....epic tank...makes mine look like a gold fish bowl haha

Amazing. I love the scape. I really like your tank. One of the best ones I've seen, personally. :good:

Thanks, I have removed he clay pipes and replaced them with 2 large garden candle vases (Basically vases with a large hole in the side), they cost £70 and the bloody clown loaches only use one of them LOL

Haha I know how that is! I have tons of places to hide, but all my catfish insist on cramming on one side of the tank and fighting for spots when there are a whole bunch on the other side of the tank.

WOW that is brilliant what a humongous tank and planted so well, congratulations!

That is quality!!! I absolutely love it.

Do your clowns not destroy your plants? Mine uproot them and punture holes in them, so I gave up with real plants a long time ago.

That is quality!!! I absolutely love it.

Do your clowns not destroy your plants? Mine uproot them and punture holes in them, so I gave up with real plants a long time ago.

Thanks, No they seem to like the plants, although I do find one giant vallis leaf floating on the surface everyday, but the Vallis is able to keep up. The 3 Whiptails and several Ancistrus are the ones responsible for putting holes in the leaves :lol:

I can bet that the holes in the leaves are from the clown loaches. :good:

I can bet that the holes in the leaves are from the clown loaches. :good:

Unless they do it in the 4 hours I get to sleep every night, then, No, it's not them :)

:nod: Here are mine that appeared mysteriously after getting clown loaches :grr:

dscf1649b.jpg

Most reactions

Back