• United States

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

• Other (Name)

• Total voters
UK Doncaster South Yorkshire.

i voted other. live on Jersey, a little island measuring 9 miles long by 5 miles wide just off france and england, population areoun 87,000. nice vat free, low tax, premier surf spot in europe and one of the biggest offshore finance places in the world also only 3 lfs one of which is brilliant the other 2 are poor dont even have a burger king arggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Washington D.C, USA. Home of the White House, Memorials, and Police Officers who pull you over for anything. Seriously, you get DUI for taking sleep medication with a little bit of alcohol. Or one glass of wine. Anyway. :p

Hi there, now i've actually responded in the right bit. Where's the scots or any of the other home nations from the uk. :no: In the next one could we please be included or one big UK. Like i said i'm moaning but i just wanted to see how many pale blue peeps are out there. Ta Xanthe

The Scots are revolting again! :lol:

No pun intended my northern friends. :hyper:

Well, I LIVE in Nebraska--almost literally in a cornfiield, but you can live in Omaha (the only real city in the state) and still live in a cornfield ro soy field.

Born in Louisiana, grew up in Georgia, lived in Florida, Texas, Germany, and now living in Nebraska. Hopefully, will be moving to either Texas (again) or (HOPEFULLY!!!!!) to Italy.

Keighley, West Yorkshire, the Armpit of England where noone wears a smile or holds a door open. Not my choice to be here, can you tell *lmao*.

I was also wondering why it was "England" on the poll and not "UK" - maybe the poll was started by someone from another country who didn't realise the faux pas?

Most reactions

Back