Llj's 4G Now 5.5G... A Little Patch Of Sun!

Aww that's no good. At least you managed to save everything. :(

Ahh what a freakin pain in the butt. That is not fun! Cuz I basically had to do that when redoing my whole tank! Terrible.

How is it doing? Everything opening up yet?

-Tyler

Ahh what a freakin pain in the butt. That is not fun! Cuz I basically had to do that when redoing my whole tank! Terrible.

How is it doing? Everything opening up yet?

-Tyler

Yeah, it wasn't fun. They are opening up. My balano's sulking a bit, but it's not bad. What stinks was that I was going to add to the collection, but now that the tank has had this type of upheaval, that won't be happening probably until mid March or so.

On the positive, once things stabilize, I can add quite a bit. This new light is significantly weaker than the other light I had, so it should be better for keeping nps.

I want terrazoanthus, another gorgonian, and perhaps a coco worm. Haha, lots of red. But first, these guys need to recover from this.

L

Awww no! Gutting!!! However! Going to look epic! Now there is loads to keep you busy getting it all right again!

It still looks really good hun! And will look better once settled!

Now you can get lots of new things and torment me more! Though now i can even that out a little ;) lol i dont have to feel quite so jealous and depressed lol

Breeding blennies is pretty awesome. :D

L

Ll... you should get some sailfin blennies now! And breed them... and then tell me what to do!! lol

Ll... you should get some sailfin blennies now! And breed them... and then tell me what to do!! lol

:lol:

I like them, but looking at your male, I think they'd make a quick lunch out of poor Lemmiwinks. He too little.

He cant be any smaller than Lemmiwinks!? The male is about... hmmm... 2" long, the female is similar length but not quite so bulky!

He cant be any smaller than Lemmiwinks!? The male is about... hmmm... 2" long, the female is similar length but not quite so bulky!

Gemma, Lemmiwinks is all of 3/4" long! Maybe 2/3", dunno. Somewhere between is the right number. A very tiny fish. He makes Boraras species look big. :lol: Super cute, & supposedly I'm doing a good job with him. They seem to be hard to keep alive. They don't eat. I think that it's an nps tank helps. Lots of different food all the time. And pods. I suspect he eats small pods.

I dunno, I've only rarely seen him actually eat.

Like I said, blenny would probably make him lunch.

:lol: haha I misread what you said! Thought you said Lemmi would eat sailfin blennies! I was really confused, didnt think they got very big lol.

You do realise you just need another tank!

:lol: haha I misread what you said! Thought you said Lemmi would eat sailfin blennies! I was really confused, didnt think they got very big lol.

You do realise you just need another tank!

You just want me to breed blennies. :p

I do! I dont want to be the only one breeding them! LOL

Still trying to convince myself they are all dead now so im not dissapointed to possibly find it so in the morning *sigh*... think the worst... wont be dissapointed!

Besides... you know you want Sailfin Blennies anyway ;)

I do, but I don't have room for another tank. Lololol

I'd love to have a breeding pair of something in the Biocube.

sorry to hear about your leaking tank it was a real beauty,I hope your new one will be even better!!!

Dave

Most reactions

Back