liverbearers

guppieluver

Reaction score
i was woundering wether u could mix guppys and mollys or guppys and swordtails or swordtails and mollys or all together ?

I would say you could put them all together if your tank is is big enough. I don't think any problems would occur, I may be wrong though.

i would just be worried about the guppies well the male guppies cause they ,may get nipped

I currently have 3 Guppies, and 3 Black Lyretail Mollies in a tank together, and there has been no problems what so ever, they pretty much stick together and the Males are to busy breeding :lol: I sometimes see one of my female Guppies chasing the Mollies around but that is about it...But I do have a problem with my Pleco "Fred" chasing my Male Molly!!! He will even chase him to the top of the tank!! and its the only one he chases!

if u wanted to know my blue calico platy mated with my orange balloon molly :crazy: (i also wrote a topic asking for help!!!) so i surpose the answer too ur question is yes it must be possible and i have heard that swordtails often mate with platys and that they have simarlar getnetics lol :p

probly true cause my sword tail had baby platys wen it mated with a sword tail (weird ) :/

Most reactions

Back